What's going on!


Hi,
oh that's a bit weird for me. First of all, English isn't my first language and a I have started with it, because I want to improve my English. So at the beginning it will be for me pretty hard, but everything can be overcome. And this is what I want. I'm sorry for mistakes that I make, but I promise it'll be better in the future.

I'm in this all new, but I like learning and trying new things and I take it like a challenge for me. I am so thankful for every of you. Really. I hope that one day I'll be grateful for it.

A few information about me. I am a girl, what a surprise and I'm 18 years old. I study tourism and next year I'll graduate. I want to travel the world and meet a lot of new people. My life is one big adventure and I love it. This blog is maybe be adventure too, I guess. But guys, I am so excited.

My blog will be about lifestyle, traveling, fashion, food, and mooore.

I'll try posted one article per week.

I hope you like it sweetheart...

Kristen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Petersburg

My music playlist #February